The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here

Go down 
+2
.:Assasimon:.
johnrichj2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnrichj2

Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Empty
PostSubject: Assasimon''s Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:12 am

Anybody ranked above Assasimon in the alliance will need to send resources to him as a trade (to avoid pushing).

Depending on what you need and how much metal you actually have, I will be willing to send you 1kk deu for (up to) 3kk metal.

Although if you want to just give what you have away make sure it is to members below your current rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:39 am

If higher ranked members need metal, I'd need Crystal in exchange. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:41 am

I'll see what I can do, but I'm in short supply of crystal at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ichab0d

PostSubject: assasimin''s metal offer   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:15 pm

hey it's Ichab0d here.

i am a lower player, in fact i just made this account last week so some metal wouldn't hurt.

coordinates are [1:29:8]
Back to top Go down
mb15

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:33 pm

i could use some metal at 1:193:8
i need around 400k for level 12 lasers for battle-cruisers as i got attacked and lost 200k and my fleet last time i tried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm

400k Metal sent to mb15 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

And also 400k sent to Ichab0d. Wink
Back to top Go down
hughbert

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:06 am

if I could have as much metal as you are willing to give to 1:210:10

Thanks in advance, Hughbert001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Please excuse my absence, eveyone; I've been to the beautiful German land for some time & had vacation mode on. Very Happy
Back on duty now, who wants some metal? ATM, I have about 580k, but it may be double by tomorrow. Hughbert001, are you still in? Wink Question
Back to top Go down
hughbert

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

yes, please however much you can give Laughing
Back to top Go down
.:Assasi

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am

Sent 1kk to hughbert. I am soo........ drunk Neutral
(hope i sent it to the right place,please gimme notice if u received it, hugh)
Back to top Go down
hughbert

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 am

nope, never got it Wink you will just have to send it again Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm

You mean to say that I've sent 1kk metal to hell knows who.... for free.... because I was drunk? Neutral Uhm.... that's bad.

I have only 300k and sth. metal; say if you receive aprox 300k sth. metal and 100k deut. on 1:210:10.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Glad to see more people using the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hughbert

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 am

sorry that was meant to be a joke!!Shocked I did get it, sorry I didn't make it clear!! I thought the smileys would have done it. Apologies again! Would you like me to send it back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 am

lol! Well, c'est la vie. No problem; at least I know that I'm still aware when I'm drunk drunken

Np, keep it Wink

Anyone else??? Especially the beginners, please, POST if you need any metal or deuterium!!!! (I have more metal)
Back to top Go down
hughbert

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

thanks a load, if I can do anything to help in the future I will, if they un-ban me that is. Bloody "Unauthorized IP Check Deactivation" whatever that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 am

Dude, did you went to Options --> and checked "Disable IP Check - GameOperator Authorization Required"? Question

If you did, see if you can undo that, go on the game forum and talk to a Game Operator; tell him it was an accident or sth and maybe he'll unban you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 am

Hi, everybody! Smile
Though I'm not a Jedi member anymore, we parted in peaceful conditions and my supply of metal is still too large Rolling Eyes (and sometimes, so is deuterium). Would it be OK if we continue trading? Very Happy
(because trading within =WFC= involves A LOT of online bureaucracy and until I'll be done with the "paperwork", I trade with allies Smile )

ATM, I have around 2kk of Metal to trade and, again, Crystal would be preferential. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here   Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasimon's Metal Offer: Post Here
Page 1 of 1