The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Metal for jfreakjedi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Assasimon:.

Metal for jfreakjedi Empty
PostSubject: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:34 am

Jfreakjedi, I owe you 1kk of metal, I believe. I waited for a message with some coords, because I don't want to send it to an unguarded planet.

I apologise that I haven't sent it yet, because I never received the message or I was unable to read it. Each time I log into the game I see that I have 20-70 messages, but I'm only able to see/read 10-20 of them. It must be a problem with my browser or sth, I don't know..

Anyway, sorry for the late notice and I'm sorry for the fact that I didn't sent the metal before; pleaase don't label me for this mistake, it's not my style of trading, I always respect my agreements. Also, please post some coords for me to send the metal.

Regards,
ASM

P.S. : Wouldn't it be good if we had a topic where we could all post the coords of our "trading planets" or sth. like that ?
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 am

If you believe we need this topic, then please feel free to create it.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Jfreak is a little under the weather at the moment, and is also attempting to court a lady but watching her at their high school talent show lol so it may be awhile.. I would just said it to his home planet.
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Just for the record, if you sent him something it would be deemed pushing and you two would both be banned, since you didn't place the headhunt in the appropriate (official) forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:47 am

Ok, I swear I have absolutely no ideea what the pushing rule means/is for/.. imagine me asking all the possible questions about this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

Somebody who is lower ranked cannot send resources to a higher ranked player without the higher ranked player sending resources back in a legal ratio to our universe.

Currently the legal ratios are 3:2:1, 2:1:1, metal:crystal:deuterium.

Located on the ogame forums, there is an appropriate locataion to post a "headhunt" http://board.ogame.org/board.php?boardid=308

Your specific deal was invalid as it wasn't posted on the ogame forums, therefore it wont be honored by the Game Operator and you two will both be temporarily banned for pushing (as defined early).

I strongly advise you not to post in the headhunt in regards to attacking these two players, as they are a part of the strongest (attacking) alliance in the universe. They often post some of the most extrodinary hits and they would easily whipe the floor with our alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:33 am

I just read it all on the game forum.. If that's not a stupid rule, what is?

Anyway, jfreakjedi sent me Crystal some time ago, at a fair ratio; for which I was supposed to send the Metal, but did it preety late, 'cause I never got the message with coordinates.

... this sucks, but if I want to help a higher player, couldn't it be done without a GO finding out? confused It's a risk like any others, but as long as the ones we trust keep the silence... and nobody loses or is bothered by that Question
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:17 am

All fleet transfers are automatically logged and if they aren't legal they will be flagged for the GO's viewing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Neutral Didn't know that. Learned sth new today. I'll be carefull then. Thanks, johnrichj2 Smile
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Big Brother is always watching you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal for jfreakjedi   Metal for jfreakjedi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal for jfreakjedi
Page 1 of 1