The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deuterium Trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I will trade 50,000 deuterium for 150,000 crystal

Just sent me the crystal and I will send back the deuterium

thanks
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Legal trade rates are 2:1 or 1:1 when it comes to Crystal:Deuterium.

If you are higher ranked than the person you trade with you will get banned for an illegal trade; however, you can always receive an "illegal" trade when you are the one with fewer points.

So, in this case a more fair trade would be 50,000 for 50,000 or 100,000 for 50,000 [crystal for deuterium].

Regardless you have few points, so maybe a higher ranked player will help you out.
Back to top Go down
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Yes In fact I have little points It will be great if an advanced user can help me or I can trade 100 deuterium for 200 crystal that is 1:2 as you told

I hope this trade is better than the other

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Other thing I play at night at about 7 pm CST so if someone give the crystal please be patient and when I come I will send the deuterium
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Glad to see newer users using the forums! thumbs up to you my friend. I don't have a ton of extra crystal, but I'll look into it for ya.

Cords?
Back to top Go down
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 am

Hi All

I forgot to put my coords jeje

My planet is located at 1:53:11
Back to top Go down
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: thanks raw157   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Thank you raw157 no problem if you have let say 80 crystal I will give 40 deuterium

So I will send you back the half of whatever amount you have sent of crystal
Back to top Go down
darkBot2008

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Why no one want to trade ?

Or If you don't need deuterium I can give metal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deuterium Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuterium Trade   Deuterium Trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deuterium Trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jedi :: Ogame :: Trade-
Jump to: