The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raw157

raw157

AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Empty
PostSubject: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Still have too much Deut.. lLooking for Crystal mostly, but will be okay w/ some metal..thanks guys!

Raw

rwilli92 ---yahoo
Unbesiegbar32 -- AIM
raw157 ---xfire.

Last edited by raw157 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm

I will trade with you, I should be in the chat-box for a while... how much you got?

[TRADE COMPLETED /THREAD]
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

After that trade, I have more I am having trouble storing and need more metal to keep rebuilding..
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm all game for trading metal. i have loads of metal...
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

K, I think I can do 100k of deut for now, and more every few days if you're interested..
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Always love getting deut!
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:12 am

Hey, instead of a new thread, I'll re-edit..

I'm in need of crystal, and have about 200,000 duet I can trade for crystal... a little metal is okay too, but in my rebuilding, I am finding myself short in crystal... PM me here or ingame.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:17 am

bump this up.

If anyone wants some deut, I am sitting on 2-3kk too much.
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:26 am

I'm game for some deut trading. What you want?
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:21 pm

How do you have 2 - 3 million >_<
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:28 am

Heh I keep a constant 8 million traveling between my moons. I am low at the moment though...down to 7 mil.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:39 am

Well after not being able to long in yesterday for w/e odd reason, I got attacked and lost a good chunk of it..so trade is off atm.

I had that much, b/c I have been trying to rebuild buildings, and such, and have little use for Deut, so it's just been flying around the galaxy when I am away, and sitting wating to be moved when I'm here.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 am

The saga continues, I still have extra deut, more then I can use, 500,000 or so. I am in need of crystal, but will take some metal too.

If interested, lmk
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Gimme some time to get my cargos together.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Roger.
Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..   AND... TOO MUCH DEUT.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AND... TOO MUCH DEUT..
Page 1 of 1