The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WarForceClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WFCxKind

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Alliance Name: WarForceClan
Alliance Tag: WFC

Alliance Rank:
Fleet: 11
Research: 8

Hello

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is KindofBlue, a proud member of WarForceClan and the leader of the alliance within Universe 26. We are a well rounded alliance based solemnly along the morals of respect and communication amongst one another.
In order to make this communication factor possible, we have obtained a Ventrilo Server in which we can share each others thoughts and opinions using voice communication.

I have stumbled across the Jedi alliance and have noticed that we share the same aspects amongst each other, which has lead me here today.

WFC offers a sense of comfort towards its allies, providing the respect that we share amongst ourselves and lending a helpful hand towards others when needed. This includes advice within the game, group strategies, ACS Defending others when in need, trading resources, giving away resources to players that find it beneficial to their needs, ACS Attacks, etc.

You can learn more about WFC at:

Becoming an Ally of =WFC=:

Ally Request Form must be filled out located on our Ally Request Page:

To Become An Ally With =WFC= You Must Have At least 1 Person on our Ventrilo Server as much as possible. This is for communication reasons amongst ourselves.
Once we receive your request form below, we will contact you and get you set up with an account on our Ventrilo. This account is for The Leader of your Alliance or Your Clan Representative Only. Our Server is open to guests on specific occasions if members from other alliances ever want to come in to coordinate large attacks, trades, etc.

Thank you for acknowledging this and we hope to work with you in the future.
WFCxKindofBlue
Back to top Go down
johnrichj2

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 pm

I messaged our leader in regards to your proposition. We will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
WFCxKind

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am

Thank You =)
Back to top Go down
WFCxKind

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am

My username in game is: WFCxKindofBlue

Unfortunately it did not show up fully on the boards over here.
Back to top Go down
WFCxKind

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey Guys

Long time not talk.

How is everything in Uni 26.
We have currently switched Ventrilo servers and would like to establish communication with you as soon as possible. It would be great to obtain further activity in Uni 26 Smile

WFCxKindofBlue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WarForceClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarForceClan   WarForceClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarForceClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jedi :: Ogame :: Alliances-
Jump to: