The Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Jedi, a Universe 26 alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forums.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnrich

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm

While these forums are pretty cool, the alliance itself seems like it is mostly filled with players whom don't really play.

With that said, I doubt there will truly be enough activity on here to constitute regular visits which in turn will cause these forums to be rendered quite ineffective.

This is nifty, I just can't envision members really coming here.
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm afraid of the same thing. Thats ok w me.
Back to top Go down
jfreakjedi

jfreakjedi

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Well yeah, we do have A LOT of n00bs and ppl who don't pay attention. But strength is in numbers, and we have that.(at our school i'm trying to start an ogame revolution) This forum can kind of let the guys who care do the leading. The ppl who pay attention will talk on here, and we'll get stuff going.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 am

hi guys ne1 wanna join forces wid me in new i got 2 fighters and a small cargo ship =[ want to attack ppl but not big enuf fleet so some1 plz join me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 am

I'm way too big to attack anyone at your level man. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:48 am

Just stumbled upon this topic

Here is my .02

I think as we grow (which we have from the time I joined about 9 months ago), we will get new players, and if they are weak or up and coming.. the stronger players can point them in the right direction.

When I first started playing Jfreak helped me out, and with this forum, I have already made 3 trades in about a week, and it has helped me in my rebuilding process...

Maybe as new members join the alliance, we make it a requirement that they make a name on here.. Not sure how to keep track of how active they are, but that can be delt with
Back to top Go down
Pelkor
Admin
Pelkor

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:27 pm

jfreak can see how active people are in Ogame on our alliance page. I can I can see how active people are here on the forums. These forums are the handiest things in the world because you can do anything on them, if you have the participation of the alliance. I like the idea of requiring noobs to sign up here. Maybe we should put a link to here on the application form that way they can do both at one time.
Back to top Go down
raw157

raw157

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm

I've been slow in reading all of these. I think this is awesome and so glad we have it. I have made more trades then ever before all because of the ease of access this forum provides.

I think we should require at least registration on here; that being said them being active is their choice. It's a good way to communicate and I thank Pelkor for it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums.   The Forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jedi :: Ogame :: Alliances-
Jump to: